- Powerful; the saw is a real powerhouse with its 1800 watts and a cutting speed of 60 metres/second, and also impresses with the solid construction made of die-cast aluminium for maximum stability.
- Simple: with this mitre saw all common angles can be quickly and accurately adjusted via locking points and thanks to the spindle lock, changing the saw blade is a breeze.
- Mobile; the compact lightweight, ergonomic carrying handles and the saw head protection allow the saw to be transported with pulling function without any major problems.
- Precision; the laser for precise display of the cutting line and the bright LED work light for illuminating the interface offer the best conditions for precise work.
- Box contents: 1x Metabo KGS 254 M (16.3 kg, cable length 2 metres), 1x carbide saw blade (48 teeth), 1x two integrated table spacers, 1x length stop, 1x material clamp, 1x tool for saw blade change, 1x chip collection bag, 1x cable storage.
|Product Dimensions||51.5 x 51.5 x 79 cm; 16.3 Kilograms|
|Batteries||Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Item model number||6.02540.00|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Cutting stop, 1 x carbide saw blade (48 teeth)., Saw blade change tool, 1 x Metabo KGS 254 M cross-cut saw, 2 integrated table extenders, 1 x material clamp., Chip collection bag.|
|Item Weight||16.3 kg|